Join us for Waterfall Arts Holiday Pop Up Market, an indoor Maine-made artisan market on Friday, December 8 from 5:00 – 8:00 PM and Saturday, December 9 from 10AM – 6PM. Friday evening will be extra merry with refreshments and a bonfire in the front yard. Stroll the building to find artists in our private studios and public-access studios (clay, print, glass) selling their wares as well. Young artists from the after school art programs at Waterfall Arts will be in the Bridge Studio creating one-of-a-kind, handmade potato stamp wrapping paper for your purchases.
Our Holiday Pop Up is a juried event that includes work from artists and makers from all over Maine. The Clifford Gallery, Gallery North, and our Dance Annex will be transformed into a modern marketplace with a variety of wares, including finely made glass, ceramics, jewelry, prints, drawings, paintings, sculpture, cards, textiles, journals, clothing, décor, and much more. There is truly something for everyone.
Applications will be juried and we are looking for artists whose work is both local (Maine) and handmade. Please note, you will be committing to attending both days of the Pop-Up! Find the application here.
- Registration fee: $50 flat fee if you’re accepted into the market.
- Hours are Friday, December 8th, 4- 8pm and Saturday, December 9th, 10am – 6pm.
- Vendors supply their own table, and anything else needed to display/sell their work.
- Artists may share a space, provided everyone applies, all are accepted, and at least one artist tends the space at all times.
- We’ll market your business via social media if you provide links and photos.
- Vendors will occupy the Dance Annex, Clifford Gallery and Gallery North.
The spaces are roughly 6′. Only the “front” of the space will likely be accessible to the public, since your spot will adjoin others.
Applications due by October 1. We’ll send results of the jurying process via email by October 15. And we’ll keep you posted if anything changes!
Please send questions, ideas, and comments to Amy and Cate at firstname.lastname@example.org.